Show Notes: April 30, 2017
Episode 46, A Weekly Gaming News Show
Site - http://aweeklygamingnewsshow.libsyn.com/podcast
Twitter - @AWGamingNS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AWGNS/
YouTube - https://www.tinyurl.com/AWGamingNS
Download our show on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In Radio or in your favorite podcasting app.
What classic niche 90’s game would you like to see re-released and/or remastered?
Trenell - Vectorman
Todd - ToeJam and Earl & Primal Rage
Top 5 News Stories
- May PS+ games announced
- Match fixing scandal hits Overwatch
- Nintendo Announces New 2DS XL for 149.99
- No cross play
- “Easy” combo system
- Going back to MvC2 Button Layout
- No “assists” Replaced with Tag button and Gem button
- Round based “first for series”
- Tag system works similar to SFxT. Tagie will not take double damage.
- DHC “Delayed Hyper Combo” are still in the game
- Combo Breaker will cost 2 bars of meter. Will not be free
- Advancing Guard returns, Can reflect projectiles
- Combos from throws will scale damage down
- Infinity stones works like groves from CvSnk Has 2 abilities. Works like a revenge meter. 3 of 6 have been shown off.
- Marvel VS Capcom Story and Gameplay trailers and details
- Sonic Forces Green Hill Zone Gameplay
Long Form - The introduction of match fixing in eSports